Power Towers >> Sub-Stations
Sparkwest Steel Industries
constructs a Wide Range of Electrical Sub-Stations to Suit locality and Clients Specifications.
Substation transformers are available in primary or secondary open substation with cover-mounted bushings fed from overhead lines; or primary or secondary unit substation with enclosed sidewall-mounted bushings for connections to primary or secondary switchgear. We offer a wide range of substation and transmission facility design services, from 4 kV to 161 kV. Our staff has nationwide experience with substation and switchyard design for transmission and distribution voltages.
We also provide assistance through the entire design process, from initial system and facility review and planning, to detailed engineering, construction, and commissioning.
Sparkwest Steel Industries Limited substation design services include:
- System and facility review and planning.
- Site selection, planning and permitting.
- Preliminary project layout and design.
- Project schedules and budgets.
- Transmission System interconnection requirements.
- Regulatory applications.
- Physical and equipment layout design.
- Soil resistivity testing and ground grid design.
- Detailed specification for material, equipment and construction.
- SCADA and communications design, integration and testing.
- Metering system design.
- Capacitor VAR support and design.
- SPCC oil containment systems.
- Distributed and peak shaving generation interconnection.
- Substation project construction management.
- Project startup and commissioning.
- Project record documentation